Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators Forum Home

Cold War Crisis Board » Cold War Crisis » CWC General Discussion » There some one used you BM-21 Models » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
CWC Beta Assistant

Registration Date: November 2010
  There some one used you BM-21 ModelsPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by db114 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

see this link http://www.moddb.com/mods/middle-east-conflicts/images/mix-pics3

Name of the mod : Arabian Mod V.2

also. they use use Mid East Crisis's Models

17.02.2012, 07:05 db114 is offline   Profile for db114 Add db114 to your buddy list Send an Email to db114
Widowmaker
CWC Project Team
Administrator

Registration Date: March 2004
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Widowmaker Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

THX for the hint!

Nobody is perfect, but I'm pretty fuckin' close!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

... just sports

17.02.2012, 11:47 Widowmaker is offline   Profile for Widowmaker Add Widowmaker to your buddy list Send an Email to Widowmaker Homepage of Widowmaker Add Widowmaker to your contact list YIM Screenname: nbkg_widowmaker
db114
CWC Beta Assistant

Registration Date: November 2010
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by db114 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

This mod maybe dead....but you cannot use a model without permission Even if it's dead.....well Technically CWC is Complete not Dead....but you get my point.

BTW here have a look of my own mod My Mod
it's about a Revolution...The Indonesian National Revolution or in short the INR
oh and my Mod DB name is Delta_6 and anyone want Pizza?

18.02.2012, 04:42 db114 is offline   Profile for db114 Add db114 to your buddy list Send an Email to db114
Su-47
Elite Member

Registration Date: April 2010
Hey someone pays attention...Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Su-47 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wish everyone a wonderful good night !

Zitat:
Originally posted by db114
This mod maybe dead....but you cannot use a model without permission Even if it's dead.....well Technically CWC is Complete not Dead...

Nice words...

Sorry for my incorrect English.

Otherwise, I wish you all a pleasant night !

Suchoi Aircraft

22.02.2012, 00:23 Su-47 is offline   Profile for Su-47 Add Su-47 to your buddy list
HaryPL
CWC Fanatic

Registration Date: March 2008
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by HaryPL Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Zitat:
oh and my Mod DB name is Delta_6 and anyone want Pizza?

Are u delivering to Poland?!

I think they are still few people playing it :>

- Bravery doesn't meant that You are not afraid. It means that You go there anyway -

Sry for my bad grammar

01.03.2012, 19:56 HaryPL is offline   Profile for HaryPL Add HaryPL to your buddy list Send an Email to HaryPL
SHADOW
CWC Project Team
Administrator

Registration Date: March 2004
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SHADOW Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I already spoke to the responsible guy and he promised me to remove all CWC assets. Also he removed the Pics of our BM-21 already.

Thanks for the hint BTW.

IMPORTANT: The CWC Forum-Rules!

04.03.2012, 18:34 SHADOW is offline   Profile for SHADOW Add SHADOW to your buddy list Send an Email to SHADOW Homepage of SHADOW
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Total Hits: 4525273 | Hits Today: 387 | Hits Yesterday: 488
Counter © 2003 by Barja