Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators Forum Home

Cold War Crisis Board Cold War Crisis Suggestions and Feedback SUGGESTION Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Freshman

Registration Date: June 2011
  SUGGESTIONPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by IBRAHIM Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HELLO
WHY DON'T CWC HAVE A MORTAR SOLDIER!!!
MAYBE IT CAN HIT TANKS AND GARRISONED SOLDIERS FROM A MEDIUM DISTANCE!!

19.06.2011, 16:42 IBRAHIM is offline   Profile for IBRAHIM Add IBRAHIM to your buddy list Send an Email to IBRAHIM
DMZ
CWC Expert

Registration Date: July 2008
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by DMZ Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Because you write in caps.

"Completing dreams is worth more than any non-lethal injury " - HaryPL
http://www.wattpad.com/886517-project-blackstorm
http://www.mediafire.com/?paa6hz0qfj1qmqm

19.06.2011, 17:02 DMZ is offline   Profile for DMZ Add DMZ to your buddy list Send an Email to DMZ Homepage of DMZ
Su-47
Elite Member

Registration Date: April 2010
These questions will be probably always...Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Su-47 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wish everyone a wonderful good night !

DMZ is right. Maybe this is helpful .

Sorry for my incorrect English.

Otherwise, I wish you all a pleasant night !

Suchoi Aircraft

Post last edited by Su-47 on 27.09.2011, 12:28.

24.06.2011, 01:40 Su-47 is offline   Profile for Su-47 Add Su-47 to your buddy list
IBRAHIM
Freshman

Registration Date: June 2011
  REPLYPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by IBRAHIM Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

WELL I GUESS YOU WERE RIGHT
I JUST THOUGHT THAT THIS COULD HELP!!!
BUT THANK YOU FOR YOU'R REPLY

24.06.2011, 21:31 IBRAHIM is offline   Profile for IBRAHIM Add IBRAHIM to your buddy list Send an Email to IBRAHIM
CnCTFD
Heroic Member
Warnings: 1

Registration Date: July 2008
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by CnCTFD Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

First, don't "yell" (also known as writing in caps).

Second, we've got the M113 with the ability to upgrade with a mortar, AS WELL as a mortar defense system for the US faction. M113 is more flexible than infantry, so I'd say the current system is working as intended.

What about we start adding a decaying USSR production facility? After 1 or 2 hours of play, your resources start to get scarce and you have to cope with the fact that the US has more efficient production lines. Now, that'd be realistic.

14.01.2012, 13:47 CnCTFD is offline   Profile for CnCTFD Add CnCTFD to your buddy list Send an Email to CnCTFD
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Total Hits: 4597467 | Hits Today: 39 | Hits Yesterday: 518
Counter 2003 by Barja