Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators Forum Home

Cold War Crisis Board Cold War Crisis CWC Addons User-created Content GIANT MAP Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
CWC Beta Assistant

Registration Date: December 2006
  GIANT MAPPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Stefano84 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Does someone has a very giant map, with desert and AI, similar to Twilight Flame but very very bigger?

22.03.2011, 17:42 Stefano84 is offline   Profile for Stefano84 Add Stefano84 to your buddy list Send an Email to Stefano84
Skleni
CWC Project Team
Administrator

Registration Date: May 2004
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Skleni Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

If not, why don't you try to create one yourself?

We turn into computers...a bit each day. - 9K32 Strela

23.03.2011, 12:39 Skleni is offline   Profile for Skleni Add Skleni to your buddy list
Stefano84
CWC Beta Assistant

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Stefano84 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

because I don't know how to put AI in the map and my pc has many problems and goes too slow..

23.03.2011, 13:33 Stefano84 is offline   Profile for Stefano84 Add Stefano84 to your buddy list Send an Email to Stefano84
Su-47
Elite Member

Registration Date: April 2010
So far I know not...Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Su-47 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I wish everyone a wonderful good day !

All maps, available online you can find here.
I do not understand. If your computer is too slow, how could you play on a huge map .

Sorry for my incorrect English.

Otherwise, I wish you all a pleasant day !

Suchoi Aircraft

Post last edited by Su-47 on 27.09.2011, 13:40.

24.03.2011, 11:53 Su-47 is offline   Profile for Su-47 Add Su-47 to your buddy list
Stefano84
CWC Beta Assistant

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Stefano84 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Zitat:
Originally posted by Su-47
I wish everyone a wonderful good day !

All maps, available online you can find here.
I do not understand. If your computer is too slow, how could you play on a huge map .

Sorry for my incorrect English.

Otherwise, I wish you all a pleasant day !

because I'm planning to buy a new pc soon... my actual pc is 7 years old...

25.03.2011, 01:14 Stefano84 is offline   Profile for Stefano84 Add Stefano84 to your buddy list Send an Email to Stefano84
H-kon
Heroic Member

Registration Date: December 2008
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by H-kon Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

This one is kind of big (made by myself)

http://www.moddb.com/mods/cold-war-crisis/addons/verdal

and this one is huge!
http://www.moddb.com/mods/cold-war-crisi...s/money-or-fuel

02.02.2012, 11:28 H-kon is offline   Profile for H-kon Add H-kon to your buddy list Send an Email to H-kon
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Total Hits: 4607064 | Hits Today: 109 | Hits Yesterday: 436
Counter 2003 by Barja