Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators Forum Home

Cold War Crisis Board Cold War Crisis CWC Addons CWC Europe Airforce 5. buildable aircraft ? Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
CWC Beta Assistant

Registration Date: March 2011
  5. buildable aircraft ?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by sadanovic Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

buildable 5: dassault mystere ? light scout aircraft
http://www.militaryfactory.com/aircraft/...aircraft_id=226

02.03.2011, 21:42 sadanovic is offline   Profile for sadanovic Add sadanovic to your buddy list Send an Email to sadanovic
Su-47
Elite Member

Registration Date: April 2010
  With 99% chance not...Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Su-47 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I wish everyone a wonderful good evening !

I'm pretty sure that does not happen.

EDIT (so as to avoid misunderstandings):

CWC: Work completed. Only balancing, troubleshooting, and possibly small additions (maps / game modes / missions / new units in special missions and maps, if ever).

EA for CWC: Will not give.

444 / 451 / 453 / 454 / 454(1) / 455 / 455(1): There is an addon for CWC see here and here.

Arcade: As far as I know nothing came of it.

So now should be all understandable .

Sorry for my incorrect English.

Otherwise, I wish you all a good evening !

Suchoi Aircraft

Post last edited by Su-47 on 27.09.2011, 14:09.

02.03.2011, 22:37 Su-47 is offline   Profile for Su-47 Add Su-47 to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Total Hits: 4576651 | Hits Today: 311 | Hits Yesterday: 513
Counter 2003 by Barja