Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators Forum Home

Cold War Crisis Board Cold War Crisis Matchmaking looking for players Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Freshman

Registration Date: March 2009
  looking for playersPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by playdude Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hi folks, i'm looking for CWC players on hamachi

if anyone else is out there pls contact me, prefered language english or german

02.10.2010, 23:55 playdude is offline   Profile for playdude Add playdude to your buddy list Send an Email to playdude
DMZ
CWC Expert

Registration Date: July 2008
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by DMZ Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Assuming I can get my CWC install working, I can play.

"Completing dreams is worth more than any non-lethal injury " - HaryPL
http://www.wattpad.com/886517-project-blackstorm
http://www.mediafire.com/?paa6hz0qfj1qmqm

03.10.2010, 19:54 DMZ is offline   Profile for DMZ Add DMZ to your buddy list Send an Email to DMZ Homepage of DMZ
N00bha
1337 haXX0r
Warnings: 1

Registration Date: July 2007
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by N00bha Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hurp.
I'm still here, too ..

Zitat:
Star Wars Episode III
"So this is how liberty dies... with thunderous applause."

03.10.2010, 21:40 N00bha is offline   Profile for N00bha Add N00bha to your buddy list Send an Email to N00bha
HaryPL
CWC Fanatic

Registration Date: March 2008
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by HaryPL Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm gonna be back online in few days too

- Bravery doesn't meant that You are not afraid. It means that You go there anyway -

Sry for my bad grammar

04.10.2010, 12:52 HaryPL is offline   Profile for HaryPL Add HaryPL to your buddy list Send an Email to HaryPL
playdude
Freshman

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by playdude Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

cool at least we found some players^^
so, who wants to host?
i guess my laptop is not fast enough for hosting

Edit: but i have to warn you, i'm not very good in this game, i pwned only once an hard a.i., but thats about 2 years ago, today i even get crushed by medium computer on smaller maps

Post last edited by playdude on 04.10.2010, 19:43.

04.10.2010, 19:37 playdude is offline   Profile for playdude Add playdude to your buddy list Send an Email to playdude
t-34
CWC Beta Assistant

Registration Date: November 2009
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by t-34 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

So, gyus, when will we start?

It will be nice to have at least 3 players in the match.

14.10.2010, 17:05 t-34 is offline   Profile for t-34 Add t-34 to your buddy list Send an Email to t-34
HaryPL
CWC Fanatic

Registration Date: March 2008
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by HaryPL Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

As soon as I gonna find my copied CDs with ZH >.> .. have original C&C:G + ZH but it just sucks when comes to reliability -.-"

- Bravery doesn't meant that You are not afraid. It means that You go there anyway -

Sry for my bad grammar

15.10.2010, 04:44 HaryPL is offline   Profile for HaryPL Add HaryPL to your buddy list Send an Email to HaryPL
playdude
Freshman

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by playdude Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i created a network

so join if u want to play:

name: cwcabc123

pw: crisis

15.10.2010, 21:49 playdude is offline   Profile for playdude Add playdude to your buddy list Send an Email to playdude
AVP
CWC Beta Assistant

Registration Date: November 2008
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by AVP Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Great! I'm back, playing Cold War Crisis. I hope to see you all there.

21.10.2011, 21:35 AVP is offline   Profile for AVP Add AVP to your buddy list Send an Email to AVP
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Total Hits: 4580392 | Hits Today: 349 | Hits Yesterday: 664
Counter 2003 by Barja